- This event has passed.
Workshop 8 – Learning how to use a 3D printer
December 7 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pmFree
Are you curious about what a 3D printer can do for you at home or work?
Have you got an idea in your head for what you want to make and don’t know where to start?
Do you want to setup your design ready to be 3D printed?
Do you want to see 3D printing in action?
If you answered “YES” to any of the above and you are over 18 years old, then this workshop is for you!
As part of a Community Impact Project that we have been delivering in partnership with RMIT Activator and GPG Naturgy Group, we have offered a series of workshops this past year. Free for the community.
Due to popular demand, we are holding the 3D printing workshop again!
In this workshop, you will learn:
- The different ideas you can consider for 3D printing
- What software can to download to enable you to design your idea
- The steps for designing your idea so it is ready for 3D printing
- How to download and setup your software to design your 3D printing ideas
- How to scan an object that you want to 3D print
- How to use the software to design your idea ready for 3D printing
- How to queue your design to the 3D printer
Spaces to workshops are limited to 8 attendees, so get in quick and register now.
Note: You will need to bring your own laptop to this workshop.